One of the oldest debates in regard to raising our little ones is whether a new parent should opt for bottle feeding or breastfeeding their newborn. There are mothers that will make strong arguments on either side of the fence, and although there are many healthy and happy children who happened to be fed using formula during their infancy, there are some benefits of breastfeeding that are indisputable.
Benefits of breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding lowers your baby’s risk of experiencing asthma or allergies in the future.
- Your baby’s immune system will grow healthier and stronger.
- New studies indicate the benefits of breastfeeding extend to your child’s cognitive development as well!
- The benefits of breastfeeding also include betterment for the mother.
* Increased metaboli
* Reduced risk of various cancers
* Psychological benefits
The benefits of breastfeeding are numerous and unquestionable. The articles below will give you detailed information if you are interested in learning more. You will also find breastfeeding tips, ideas for storing breast milk, and personal accounts from other mothers to help you solve breastfeeding problems.