The Discovery Cube offers educational science activities for toddlers and children with interactive exhibits and events all related to science, technology and the environment.
Here are some of the ongoing exhibits visitors can enjoy at Discovery Cube:
- A planetary research station where they can observe an animated structure of the globe showing natural phenomena such as earthquakes, weather patterns and meteorological storms.
- The Science of Hockey where visitors can become acquainted with the science and math that characterize this game.
- Discovery Theater 3D science movies
- A helicopter simulator that tours the City of Los Angeles
- An interactive discovery market that teaches children the importance of protecting the environment
- Park science that includes a special climbing wall
There are also one-time events like Storytime at the Cube in which children can listen to classic stories or sleepover for families with evening activities.
Special activities: private birthday parties, sleepovers.
Dining: Bean Sprouts – a healthy diner and café
Address: 11800 Foothill Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 91342
Entrance fees: Adults – $12.95, Toddlers under 2 years – free, Seniors – $12.9, Discovery Theater movie ticket – $3. For membership fee go here
Opening hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Directions: Google Map